Click here for Map

Log House Restoration

Most of the work has been completed on the restoration of an 1830's two-story log house. See below for photos from the completed work.

Mr. and Mrs. Russell Nall donated the house to the Battle of Sacramento. The house is on land owned by the City of Sacramento.

[MC Error: Error locking file]